Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when users visit our website, submit an order, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form and be associated with other activities, features or resources we provide on our website.
Users can be asked by name, e-mail address. However, users can visit our site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from users only if they provide us with this information voluntarily. Users may at any time refuse to provide personal identification information unless they can prevent them from participating in specific site-related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We can not collect personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, type of computer, and technical information about users connecting to our sites, such as the operating system, Internet service providers, and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Samexycool.com collects and uses personal data for the following purposes:
– To personalize the user experience: We can use information in the sum to understand how our users as a group provide the services and resources on our website.
– To improve our website: We are constantly striving to improve our website offers based on the information and feedback that we receive from you.
– Improve customer service: Your information will help us more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
– To process transactions: We can use the information that is available only during the order to make this order. We do not share this information with external parties, except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
– To manage a content, promotion, survey, or other website feature: To send user information that they have agreed to talk about topics we will be interested in them.
– Send periodic e-mail: The e-mail address Users who are available for order processing are only used to send information and updates regarding their order. It can also be used to respond to their requests and/or other queries or questions. When the user decides to choose our mailing list, they receive emails that can contain company news, updates, related product or service information.
How we protect your information
Adopting appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to prevent unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our website.
Share your personal information
We do not sell, trade or rent any personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information that is not linked to any personal identification information about visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes described above.
We can use third-party service providers to help us manage our business and the website or to provide activities on our behalf, such as sending newsletters, or surveys. Your information may be shared with these third parties sites but this would only be done if you give us permission.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content linked to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and third parties on our website. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices of websites linked to or from our site.
In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be subject to change. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interacting on another website, including sites that link to our site, is subject to the terms and policies of the site.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions of use. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our website. Your continued use of the website after the publication of any changes to this policy will be considered your acceptance of these changes. Thank you.
Last Updated: 29/09/2017